In the lead up to the release of his debut album “Timing is Everything” we linked up Detroit’s Kid Vishis with HipHop DX contributor Mike Trampe recently.
In the feature published on 24th July, they spoke about the thought process and choice of producers for the album, growing up in the Detroit scene as Eminem and D12 emerged globally and how the city has influenced him to become the artist he is today, and the experience and learning curve that touring in the UK with D12 & his brother Royce da 5’9″ in 2009 brought.
They then discuss his own future plans, his thoughts on the future for Detroit’s hip hop & rap scene, and speaks on the rap battle scene and specifically the Total Slaughter event he attended in early July.
Read the full feature HERE
The album includes production by Mr Porter (Shady / D12), Chase Moore of Californian duo Hippie Sabotage, New Jersey’s Nemisis and Canada’s Nick Zervos. Physical CD copies can be bought directly from the label Seven 13 Entertainment at www.seven13ent.com It can also be bought internationally in digital format from iTunes & Amazon
Full Track List & Official Audio Stream
1) T.I.E. Timing Is Everything Intro (Produced by Nick Zervos)
2) Message To The MCs (Produced by Mr Porter)
3) Look At All My Sh!t (Produced by Chase Moore)
4) Beautiful Day (Produced by Chase Moore)
5) Big Brothers (Produced by Chase Moore)
6) Talk Behind My Back (Produced by Chase Moore)
7) The Juice (Produced by Mr Porter)
8) In Yo Face (Produced by Nemisis)
9) Heaven (Produced by Nemisis)
10) Birds Eye View (Produced by Chase Moore)
11) Coward (featuring Royce da 5’9”) (Produced by Chase Moore)
Keep up to date with Kid Vishis on social media via twitter & Instagram @KidVishis
Look out for much more international media coverage coming on this release in the weeks ahead. Any press & media inquiries requesting an interview with Kid Vishis, or DJ requests for full quality clean radio edits of his singles, can be sent to UrbanElite PR HERE
T : @urbanelitepr