One of the biggest UK hip hop releases of 2012 is now available to buy from iTunes.
“Magna Carta” is London emcee Melanin 9’s official debut album and from today, 3rd December, people can purchase it online via the store HERE
Of course, if you prefer to buy the physical CD version of the album, they can be bought by mail order directly from http://m9ether.bandcamp.com
There has been huge trans-Atlantic and European media interest in the album, already named “Album of the Month” in Guestlist Network with further coverage in publications such as MOJO, Clash, Flavour, British Hip Hop, The Hip Hop Chronicle, K-Mag, Subba Cultcha and many more, with much more to come.
His freestyle for SBTV’s new SkooledBy Series was also featured by Stateside magazine The Source, he’s been interviewed live on DJ 279’s Choice FM show and Funhouse TV, and you can look forward to seeing further filmed performances and interviews in the weeks ahead. His single & video “White Russian” featuring Roc Marciano had a massive international response, and he’s currently working on the follow up
Any fans of the Golden Era of hip hop in the 90’s with a contemporary twist where the focus is on powerful lyricism and skilled wordplay will want to get their hands on this release. A truly 2012 tru skool classic.
You can follow him on twitter @Melanin_9
The full tracklist is :
1) Gene of Isis (prod by Anatomy)
2) Magna Carta (prod by Anatomy)
3) Landslide (prod by Anatomy – scratches by Evil Ed)
4) The 7 Blues (ft Madame Pepper) (prod by Hey!Zeus)
5) Cosmos (prod by Parental – scratches by DJ LOD)
6) 11:08 (prod by Option Command)
7) Love’s Stencil (ft Madame Pepper) (prod by OhBliv)
8) Heartless Island (ft Triple Darkness) (prod by Jehst)
9) White Russian (ft Roc Marciano) (prod by Anatomy)
10) Red Snow (prod by Anatomy)
11) Organised Democracy (prod by Tony Mahony – scratches by DJ Madhandz)
12) No Man’s Land (ft Triple Darkness) (prod by 7th Dan)
13) Colour Blind (ft Madame Pepper) (prod by Anatomy)
14) Marble (prod by Tony Mahoney)
Any further media enquiries about the album should be addressed to UrbanElite Promotions HERE